Google Tag Manager for Dummies
A short and concise course for everyone who wants to independently perform basic tasks on their website using the Google Tag Manager .
Tell me if
- Tired of waiting for a developer who will implement the fastest for you tomorrow?
- Don't you like it when you translate what clicks you want to track and then it's done differently anyway?
- Are you Zosia-Samosia and do you like to experiment?
If your answer to any of these questions is "YES" then this course is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will learn how to install GTM and you will learn how to get around it and how it works in general .
- Learn about click-tracking tags, submit forms, view videos, download content, and scroll through the page - make your own for your website!
- You will enable tags for Google Analytics and Ads, LinkedIn and Facebook .
- You will learn how to test the functionality of your tags, how to share them and import templates.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
Independence of action on your own site - priceless!
The classes are held on-line, and you can create all tags in your own Tag Manager.
WANT TO KNOW MORE BEFORE YOU SIGN UP?
Take a look at the Analytics Zone Knowledge Base and read articles on measuring traffic on www.
THE COURSE CONDUCTED BY OWWWLA
Aleksandra Görlich, Owwwla - Your Google trainer.
Specialist Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads and Merchant Center tools . Has over three years of experience in the Google support team, she trained teams support in Poland , India and Malaysia , and her charges are still helping today customers Google.
I'm taking care now spreading knowledge about Analytics in Poland and technically supporting website owners on different continents.
Courses in Zone Analytics is her original idea based on training programs of the Google team and customer experience . Classes taking place during on-line meetings are supported by notes , additional materials and are always based on up-to-date Google documentation and real-life examples .
If you are still considering the course, then Browse the Analytics Zone, read Knowledge Base articles and find out more.